Our Mission Goodwill focuses on training, employment and job placement for people with disabilities, transitioning individuals to independence and productivity. Vision: To be the leader in providing services to those with disabilities who want to work, but face barriers to employment. To train and place them in jobs they can perform successfully and retain. Our Strength Lies In:
- Shared Vision - unifying our Human Services with our business operation.
- Entrepreneurial Focus - innovative approaches to creating jobs for an expanding client base.
- Leadership Focus - efficient use of resources, conducting the agency's business in a straight-forward, goal-directed manner.
- Quality And Excellence - hallmarks of all of the organization's work programs and services.
- Ethical Conduct - enhance the moral values and dignity of both clients and staff.
- Guiding Principles:
- Program Participants - they are the reason for our existence. We dedicate all our efforts to serve them.
- Donor Support - they make our existence possible and we pledge to conduct the organizational affairs in a manner worthy of their trust.
- Effectiveness - we pledge to make responsible and effective use of the resources entrusted to us.
- Empowerment - we provide skills, support, and employment to assist our clients to make informed decisions to improve their quality of life.
- Honesty - we work together with integrity, and we will adhere to the highest professional and ethical standards.
- Stewardship - we accept responsibility for our actions, and will conduct business in an open manner adhering to all existing laws and standards, and will be accountable to our citizens through appropriate public reporting.
- People - our employees are our most valuable resource. We strive always to employ those best qualified to fulfill our mission.
- Evolution - we will continuously evaluate the needs of those we serve and make appropriate changes to ensure that the organization remains ever relevant to the needs of our clients.
Our Commitment to our Program Participants: Our community has one million jobs that "employ" people. Goodwill has jobs that "assist" people. These Goodwill jobs provide transitional employment for people with disabilities and special needs until ready for community employment.