- Fort Worth,TX
- Aug 28, 2019
- Factory & Warehouse : General Factory & Warehouse
5750 I-20 Fort Worth, Texas, 76119
Job Title: Custodian
Reports to: Facilities Manager
Scope of Responsibility: Accountable for the overall cleanliness of the Fort Worth, TX STS facility
- Cleans and sanitizes plant restrooms and breakrooms using established practices and procedures
- Stocks consumables (paper and hand soap) in storage cabinets located in plant restrooms
- Removes trash on a daily basis from break rooms, production, and yard areas; manages all assigned projects relative to STS
- Maintains break rooms
- Responds to minor service requests
- Wash accessible interior and exterior windows
- Supports and follows all Safety policies and procedures including handling of hazardous materials, etc.
- Interface with the Facilities Maintenance team in order to resolve facilities deficiencies
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Previous Custodian or Housekeeping experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Regular and timely attendance is required
- Demonstrated ability to work with frequent interruptions in work flow and constantly changing priorities.
- Position requires manual dexterity, arm-hand steadiness and a safety-minded individual.
- Must have the ability to concentrate on tasks for long periods of time and be able to observe and receive information from all relevant sources.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able to perform physical activities that require considerable use of arms and legs and moving entire body, such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, bending, twisting and handling of materials.
- Must be able to work in an outside manufacturing environment for long shifts, including weekends.
- Must be able to work in an open environment exposed to extreme temperatures
BENEFITS & WELLNESS
- Comprehensive and flexible package
- Competitive health premiums
- Low medical deductibles
- Free wellness services plus other wellness incentives
- On-site medical centers at our largest manufacturing sites
- Paid time off and flextime opportunities
- Free life and disability coverage
- Cell phone discounts
- Gym membership discounts
REWARDS & RECOGNITION
- Competitive base pay
- Competency and performance based pay progression
- Per diems
- 50¢ to $1 night shift differentials
- Overtime opportunities
- 2x incentive opportunity
- 60% 401(k) match on up to 6% of your pay
- Boot allowances, uniform subsidies and other PPE
- Service awards
OPPORTUNITIES TO GROW
- Product innovation
- Opportunities to travel
- Mobility between locations and businesses
- Promotions and other advancement opportunities
- Continuing education
- Tuition reimbursement
OPPORTUNITES TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Serve as an on-boarding buddy, mentor or trainer
- Community service
- Lean journey
Sabre is a leading manufacturer of infrastructure for the utility and wireless industries along with providing a full range of telecom services.
WE ENCOURAGE VETERANS TO APPLY!
Sabre Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer: M/F/Vets/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity